About Wild-River & Associates
Su Wild-River has over 24 years as an environmental professional, with highlights including:
- Multiple international and local awards.
- Environmental policy design and implementation to achieve beneficial outcomes.
- Transforming original and innovative ideas into on-ground action.
- Integrating complexity, writing clearly and communicating to enhance engagement.
- Facilitating, lecturing, teaching, training, supervising, mentoring, coaching and “thesis whispering”.
Su is now freelancing together with her large network of professional associates, as a consultant specialising in implementing sustainability.
Delivering environmental outcomes through informed initiatives, effective partnerships and clear communication.
- Ethical and authentic approach
- Ecologically-informed wisdom
- Meeting the hard challenges
- Collaborating to enhance outcomes
- Growth of knowledge and enterprise