What do you need?
- A new short course to support a policy change?
- A training program rolled out to stakeholders?
- Event facilitation and feedback to decision makers?
- “Thesis whispering” to finalise an excellent research projects.
We have a particular passion for training and facilitation. We have years of experience delivering training in implementing sustainability using the approaches highlighted in these products and services. Our facilitated sessions have provided new perspectives and initiated new successful new programs and projects. We provide
- Training by experienced professionals,
- Specialist experience in training for regulatory change, implementing sustainability and corporate sustainability,
- Group, process and change facilitation,
- Research project coaching and ‘thesis whispering’
Our track record
- Su was the 2011 Course Convenor for Corporate Sustainability (MGMT2001) and Managing for Sustainability (MGMT7007) at the ANU College of Business and Economics. Her student evaluation results were above the College and University average. She was invited to run the courses again, but had to decline due to other work priorities.
- Su taught GreenSteps for the ANU from 2008-13, achieving student evaluation scores of 4.9 out of 5. The course teaches negotiation skills, presentation skills, reporting writing among other skills.
- Su has been the chair of many groups including: ANU Hazardous Waste Planning Committee; ANU Green Information Communication Technology Working Group; Friends of Mongarlowe River, Rivercare Group. She has coordinated the ANU Green Fund Board and the ANU Environmental Management Planning Committee.
- Su’s university education includes masters courses in Facilitating Change in Organisations and Facilitation Skills from the University of Queensland. Su has also taken short courses in facilitation.
- Su has run Future Vision Workshops for The Australian National University, Land & Water Australia and the Mongarlowe Community. Each process resulted in new programs or ongoing initiatives, and all feedback was positive.
- Su helped organise and facilitated an ACT Conservation Council forum on the future of Information Technology. This provided insights to shape green choices for information communication technologies.
- Su trained the incoming student leaders of ANU halls of residence in facilitation skills from 2010 to 2013.
- Su has received highly positive student evaluations for her teaching. Example’s of Su’s higher degree research supervision are in the box below.