What do you need?
- An environmental policy that gains senior management endorsement?
- A business case for cost-effective carbon neutrality?
- A plan for action?
- Achievable, stretch goals and targets?
- Strategies for achieving outcomes?
- Robust and meaningful performance indicators?
- Help with a Carbon Farming Initiative project
Environmental management plans set the stage for improvements. Our experience is in incorporating key elements international frameworks such as ISO14001 and the Global Reporting Index, but without the time and cost of formal certification. That can follow later. We can help with:
- Articulating environmental policies that receive executive and stakeholder support,
- Realistic stretch-targets to keep you moving forward,
- Persuasive business cases for attracting funding and other support
- Project initiation, management and delivery on time and within budget
Our track record
Su authored the 2009-2015 ANU Environmental Management Plan. This Plan, and its resulting performance indicators were a key element of ANU 2010 success in winning the Inaugural Australasian GreenGowns Award for Continuous Improvement in a Specific Area. Results are reported in the 2013 ANU Environmental Management Plan Mid-Term Report.
The Plan introduced many novel performance indicators. In particular, new reporting techniques for getting key substantive environmental outcomes together on the one graph have assisted in tracking change.
The Plan’s performance indicators have also supported the reporting of community engagement.