What do you need?
- A carbon footprint?
- Another environmental audit, for energy, waste, water?
- An evaluation of your environmental risk profile?
- A review of policy intentions against outcomes?
- Quantification of your program impacts?
It’s easier to manage what you’ve measured, so it pays to start with an environmental audit. This process is used to identify priorities for action. We offer:
- Carbon accounting compliant with national and international standards
- Energy audits,
- Water audits,
- Waste audits,
- Transport audits and
- Environmental risk assessments.
Our Track Record
Examples of Su Wild-River’s environmental auditing include:
- Environmental risk audits at over 200 industrial sites for the Brisbane and Queensland Environmental Benchmarking Studies, 1997 and 1998.
- Since 1999, Su has initiated and managed student projects to produce comprehensive greenhouse gas emission reports for ANU, incorporating Scope 3 emissions.
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporter for The Australian National University, 2009-2012
- National Pollutant Inventory Reporter for The Australian National University, 2009-2012
- Taught environmental auditing in GreenSteps 2009-2013. Examples of GreenSteps projects set up and overseen by Su are in the box below.